Tuesday, 13 March 2012
Monday, 12 March 2012
MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY
(University with Potential for Excellence)
UGC-Academic Staff College
Palkalainagar, Madurai-625 021
1. Name (in Block Letters) :
2. Gender : Male / Female
3. Age :
4. Community (SC/ST/MBC/BC/Others) :
5. Religion :
6. Minority Status : Yes/No
7. Academic Qualifications :
a) Masters Degree
b) M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree
6. Name of the College/University where in :
7. Name of the Department :
8. Designation :
9. Date of Permanent Appointment :
10. Total Years of Teaching Experience : Years…….. Months ……..
11. Whether the College in which the
applicant is employed offers
PG Course in the Subject Taught : Yes / No
12. Residential Address, Phone No. & e-mail ID :
13. Any Career advancement held up because of
non participation in OP/RC : Yes / No
14. Date of the next Career advancement due :
15. Details of the Orientation Programmes/Refresher Courses attended earlier
The details given above were verified and found to be correct.
College Office Assistant College Office Superintendent
Declaration by the Applicant
I understand that the attendance for all sessions is compulsory. Therefore, I assure you that I will attend all the sessions and will not ask for leave or permission to come late or leave earlier during the sessions under any circumstances. I will abide by the rules and regulations of the UGC in this regard.
Date : Signature of the Applicant
1. Certified that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge.
2. Certified that the College is included in the list of Colleges under Sec.2(f) / 12(B) of
the UGC Act 1956 / Self Finance.
4. Certified that the applicant is a permanent / self finance teacher and will be relieved
for the Programme / Course if selected.
5. Specific recommendation of the Principal.
6. Declaration by the Principal to relieve the applicant for the course applied
Signature of the Principal & Seal
Declaration by the Principal
Name of the institution _____________________
I certify that I will relieve _______________________(Name of the applicant) of _______________________ Department to attend the OP/RC/STC to be conducted by the Academic Staff College of MKU during __________ (Period of the course). In case, the applicant is not selected for this course, he/she may be considered for the course in future.
Date: Signature of the Principal
Station: with Seal
Monday, 30 January 2012
The 64th Orientation Program for the University and College Teachers is organized by the UGC-Academic Staff College, Madruai Kamaraj University. The duration of the Course is from 01.02.2012 to 28.02.2012.